Link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account to your TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS account to
Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent in-store^.
Plus, new members receive 1,000 bonus Qantas Points
when you sign up to TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS and spend $30 in one transaction within the first 90 days*.
How to Set Up Your Account
Sign up online or complete your TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS registration.
Already signed up in-store? Complete registration here.
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer? Join for free.
Sign into your TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS account to link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Terms and Conditions:^To earn Qantas Points with TerryWhite Chemmart you must be a member of TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS and link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS terms and conditions apply. Members will earn 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases (excludes prescription items and baby formulas) at participating pharmacies. Points will be awarded to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 45 days from purchase.Click here to view full TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS terms and conditions.
*New TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS members will earn 1,000 bonus Qantas Points when they join and spend $30 or more in-store in one transaction within 90 days of joining. If you chose to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points, you will forgo your bonus 300 TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS points.
1. What do I need to do to get Qantas Points when I shop at TerryWhite Chemmart Pharmacies?
- You will need to be a member of TerryWhite Chemmart REWARDS
- If you are not a member you can sign up instore or online and link your account to Qantas Frequent Flyer.
- If you are already a REWARDS member you will need to log onto the REWARDS Portal and elect to link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. If you haven’t previously registered your REWARDS account, you will need to set this up here.
- Shop and scan your REWARDS card to earn points. If you don’t have a physical card, we can look you up in the system via your phone number or email address.
NB: Once you are linked, you will continue to earn in REWARDS Points, but these points are reserved and converted to Qantas Points at the end of every month. REWARDS Points that are reserved will not be able to be used at TerryWhite Chemmart pharmacies.
2. If I link my Qantas Frequent Flyer account and wish to unlink it at a later stage, can I?
Yes, you can unlink your account and switch back to spending REWARDS points at any time through logging into your REWARDS account. https://members.terrywhitechemmart.com.au/
Any REWARDS Points at the time you unlink that have not been converted to Qantas Points will be able to be used by you at TerryWhite Chemmart pharmacies.
3. We have two REWARDS accounts in our Family. Can we link both Loyalty accounts to the one Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
A Qantas Frequent Flyer account can only be linked to one REWARDS account.
4. If I am already a REWARDS member will I keep my current points when I link to Qantas Frequent Flyer?
If you have existing REWARDS points, you can elect to have 30 days to spend them instore, after this period any outstanding points will expire and you start earning Qantas Points. Or you can elect to reset your REWARDS balance to nil and start earning Qantas Points immediately. You will still earn in REWARDS points, but these points will be ‘reserved’ and then converted to Qantas Points every month.
5. How many Qantas Points will I earn?
Every time you shop and scan your REWARDS card (don’t have a physical card, we can look you up in the system via phone or email). You will earn 3 REWARDS Points per $1 and then at the end of each month these points convert into Qantas Bonus Points. 3 REWARDS Points = 2 Qantas Points.
6. Will I earn Qantas Points on all purchases in pharmacy?
Qantas Points will be earnt on all qualifying front of shop purchases (excluding prescriptions and other excluded products) when a REWARDS card is presented at time of purchase (physical card not essential, we can look up membership via your phone number or email address).
Points cannot be earned on excluded items Baby Formula, NDSS, Webster, Prescriptions and identified scheduled medicines. View T&C’s for full details https://www.terrywhitechemmart.com.au/rewardstermsandconditions/
7. When will Qantas Points be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
TerryWhite Chemmart will transfer your Qantas Points to Qantas Frequent Flyer each month. Points will be awarded to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account up to 45 days from purchase.
8. I am a REWARDS member and have the TerryWhite Chemmart Health Benefits package (HBP) subscription am I able to link my Qantas Frequent Flyer account to earn Qantas Points?
A Qantas Frequent Flyer account can’t be linked when you are a member of this package. The HBP is a package which entitles the member to earn REWARDS points at an accelerated rate.
9. Do you have a customer support line?
TerryWhite Chemmart customer support line 1800 653 662
Qantas Frequent Flyer membership support line 13 11 31